Are You Ready For A CRM?
Anyone who has worked in a business, especially a small business, has faced the disappointment of a misplaced contact number, a forgotten follow up, or the pain of rewriting email after email. As a business, managing our contacts and client list is crucial to staying in touch with those that do business with us.
The SBA (Small Business Assoc.) states that 30% of new businesses fail during the first two years of being open, 50% during the first five years and 66% during the first 10. With these kind of stats, small business owners must utilize every tool at their disposal to maximize engagement and impact to grow their business. This is where a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software can come in and help save the day.
How do you know if you’re ready for a CRM? Let’s look at a few statements. If you identify with one or more of these bullet points, then you may find a CRM beneficial…
- I often misplace client contact information or spend time passing numbers around with my team.
- I have forgotten to follow up with a client and lost or almost lost a sale.
- My team is constantly calling me to get client information.
- I do not have a central, easily accessible place to see current sales activity.
- I have trouble finding the breakdown that causes us to lose a sale.
- I do not know how many deals I lost last quarter or why I lost them.
- My team spends too much time on administrative tasks.
- I do not have an easy way to notify all my contacts of a current sale or offer.
If you read through that list, nodding your head, wishing for a solution, then we have the answer. A CRM can help manage all of the above issues and more. A CRM can help you keep all of your contacts in one, easily accessible place, track all emails to and from a client, allow notes to be added regarding deals, and automations to be set up to reduce administrative work. All of this is accomplished through a secure cloud based server that allows your team to access the data they need, in the office or out.
From simple contact management to full on automated email campaigns, CRM software spans the gamut of options and solutions. So…looking for a new tool to keep you from becoming one of the above statistics? Consider a CRM and let’s get your email marketing train rolling.
Visit our Get Started page to fill out the form and let’s talk.